WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- USE LICENSE
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA
- GOVERNING LAW
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd.'s web site are provided "as is". Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd.'s Internet site, even if Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. or a Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
- The materials appearing on Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any claim relating to Patterson Sales & Marketing Ltd.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are shipped via Fedex.
- As calculated by directed interface with Fedex.ca
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Return Exceptions
- Merchandise that has been washed, worn, used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Restocking Fee
- All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping that you paid on your order.
- If your clothing item is in “like new” condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or colour. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but will still have to pay return shipping.
- Accepted Methods of Payment
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Credit Card Charges
- Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded.
- This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
- What Information do we Collect?
- We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This information includes: - Billing Address - Shipping Address - Email Address - Credit Card Information In addition, we collect info on your IP address, browser type and URL data. We use this info to prevent hacking attempts.
- How is my Information Used?
- Your personal information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to any third parties.
- Security and Storage
- Only your order data billing, shipping and order contents data is stored in our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your credit card data.